Running your own business is hard work. Marketing, sales, accounts and product development all require your input. There’s always something to do and a constant pressure to achieve it with fewer resources at the lowest possible price.
Given the constraints on time and budget it’s easy to understand why business owners might choose a pragmatic “That will do,” approach to technology.
However, whilst some technology choices will prove to be an impediment to the future success of a business others may offer a significant advantage. The skill lies in knowing which is which.
At Conceptuallysorted we have a team of professionals who are able to…
- Quickly orientate themselves within the context of your business.
- Perform effectively under pressure to create custom software that delivers results.
- Work with the stakeholders in order to…
- Fully understand your business problem and the importance of achieving the desired outcomes.
- Determine both your functional and your non-functional business requirements.
- Document the existing business processes & work-flows, and the technology & data architectures.
- Establish the technical feasibility of a proposal developing proof-of-concept trials where required).
- Identify technical and project risks with a view to devising an appropriate management strategy.
- Manage projects through all stages of the project lifecycle using either traditional or agile (SCRUM) approaches